中國人開始大規模的翻譯外文著作是從悲痛的鴉片戰爭之后,畢竟我們天朝上國的美夢就是在這之后被狠狠地擊碎了。從此,中國的翻譯家開始了翻譯各種著作,《天演論》就是翻譯來的。如今,不少中國人依然執著于翻譯,不少人都選擇參加翻譯資格考試。下面來看下翻譯資格考試經典句子分享。
1、I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
老子拼死拼活奮斗到食物鏈頂端,不是為了成為一個素食者。
2、Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
剽悍的人生不需要解釋。
3、You're never too old to learn something stupid.
活到老,2到老。
4、Staying quiet when you should ask
該問時保持沉默。
5、Dripping water wears away stone.
水滴石穿。
6、Where there's a will, there's a way.
有志者事竟成。
7、Starting a task but not finishing.
虎頭蛇尾。
8、When you work tired, you are not able to focus on your work as well as if you were fully refreshed.
工作累了就無法將注意力集中在工作上,精神過分旺盛也不能集中精力。
9、A newspaper is not merely printed. It is circulated and read. The struggle for existence, in the case of a newspaper, has been a struggle for ciuculation.
一份報紙不是出版即了事。它還要發行和被閱讀。就一份報紙而言,為生存而戰一直以來就是爭奪發行量。
10、Women need to cry. And they won't do it alone unless they know you can hear them.
女人需要哭泣,并且只有在你能聽到時才哭。
11、Women will always ask questions that have no center answers, in an effort to trap you into feeling guilty.
女人總是問一些沒有正確答案的問題,她們想使你有犯罪感。
12、Women hate bugs. Even the strong -willed ones need a man around when there's a spider or a wasp involved.
女人討厭蟲子。當看到一只蜘蛛或黃蜂時,即使意志力很強的女人也需要一個男人在身旁。
以上就是為大家介紹的翻譯資格考試經典句子分享,看了這些翻譯,是不是有點豁然開朗的感覺?更多信息,歡迎咨詢在線客服!
上一篇:楚雄如何準備二級翻譯資格考試
下一篇:翻譯理論有哪些
2021-05-26 17:23:05
2021-01-26 15:26:48
2020-10-19 14:40:59
2022-09-23 11:14:27
2021-04-08 14:56:15